Yesterday was a wonderful night. I went to the cinema and watched “Baywatch” with my parents, we had a delicious dinner and took a long walk home. Before going to sleep, I was reading through my e-mail and everything went as usual: spam videos, business mails, travel advertisement, and so. But then, I saw it:
“Congratulations! You’ve been nominated fot the Sunshine Blogger Awards”
This is awesome. Shashi from Scribbles & Pebbles has nominated me for this award and I couldn’t be more happy for it. If you’re reading this, Shashi, thank you so much! The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring. As a part of this award, I have to answer some questions from the former nominee, but as you might noticed I love to share stories, so I’ll try to answer all of them at once.
I started blogging nearly two weeks ago. The reason I started this blog is because someone told me once “You’re good at telling stories” and that’s why my blog is very important to me. When I’m blogging I just listen to music and speak out my mind. I can be myself when I write, so that makes me really happy. I don’t have any plans to monetize my blog, as I also have a work -I’m a part-time graphic designer-. I wanted to be a doctor when I was a little child, but later I discovered it was not my thing.
I must say I LOVE to travel. My parents usually drag me and my sister to roadtrips since we were childrens -we always slept at the back of the car- and I was abroad two times. First time in China, 2013, where I almost got lost by misreading one chinese character. Second time in Finland, 4 months ago, when the houses are exactly the same and I almost froze to death because I couldn’t find my house.
I LOVE to use graphics on my blog. I can say it’s like a signature + it makes everything more funny to read. I only have a Tumblr account, but I’m thinking I’ll get a fanpage soon -watch out, Facebook!-. On weekends I love to hang out with my girls, watch some movies at home or tease myself with something I really like. I used to go to the swimming pool, but since my last swimming pool experience I think I’ll just leave it for a while. Ah! don’t forget the cousin’s night out with food, movies & beer pong. Sweet, SWEET beer pong. One of us needs to die that night, and that’s something worth watching.
As you might know, I LOVE horror. That’s why my favorite book are The complete Tales & Poems by Edgar Allan Poe. The tell-tale heart was just brilliant. I remember when I was at school we always had this book presentation by the end of the semester, and I made an amazing slide like Tim Burton’s style about the book and so. That year I also got caught when I was doing a halloween joke to the school principal, but that’s a story for another post (;
Project Wednesday An interesting blog where you can find random people writting about life stories. Good blog if you need some inspiration, and you can post your stories as well.
Garima Shares Garima is a brave, young Indian girl who is not afraid to speak out her mind. She also talks about tech topics, photography and travelling.
The Kalon Blog Kattie Gibbons has one of the girliest post I’ve seen in the internet! You can find outfit combinations, summer recipes and other girly tips worth reading (:
All the passion strings This post is really good. The writter had a little child, Aydeen Nicole who was diagnosed with a terminal condition and now has passed away. Life and travel tips, wise advices and her “Neighbour Nate” thread is just hilarious.
2 crafty little sisters If you want crafty projects ideas, this is the place. You’ll fall in love with their post (:
- Thank the blogger who nominated them and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them.
- Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- Notify your nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
- Are you blogging just for fun? What is your motivation?
- Are you an annonymous blogger? Why / why not?
- How do you get your blog idea?
- If you were dead and your friends had to make a ritual to communicate with you, what 5 object/things do they need to complete the ritual? -this is a funny one-
- Hot or cold? City or forest, and why?
- What makes you laugh really hard?
- We all have this music genre we will never, EVER dance. Which one is yours?
- Have you seen any series / movie lately that left you astonished/impressed?
- When was the last time you did something for the first time?
- If you could have one situationally useful super power, what would it be?
- Describe your favorite color.
Thanks again for all the support (: